Date:- July 4, 2019, Location:- New Delhi, Wheather it is a Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or Acute Coronary Syndrome, or any other obstructive vascular lesions, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) surgery a major source of relief for any of them. Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) is basically a non-metallic mesh tube that is used to treat a narrowed artery. In appearance, it is similar to a stent; the tube slowly dissolves once the blocked artery can function naturally again and stays open on its own. BVS is specially designed to help open up a blocked artery in the heart and restore blood flow to the heart muscle. And when the normal blood flow starts and the artery can stay open by its own, the BVS gradually dissolves, which potentially allows the blood vessel to function naturally again.
The benefits of bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS) procedure in India are as follows:
- This operation eliminates the worry about getting a permanent implant
- Gives better Coronary Computerized Tomography imaging without any hindrances that may cause due to the metallic stents
- It can lower the threat of stent thrombosis and any kind of inflammation
- It is used to treats restenosis without using several layers of stents
- BVS enables the stented section to regain its normal architecture physiological functioning
- Enables the patient to resume his/her everyday activities smoothly
- The cost of the BVS is much lower than any other developed country
Considering the benefits of bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS) procedure, every year a number of heart patients come to India for affordable bioresorbable vascular scaffold (bvs) procedure.
About India Cardiac Surgery Site: India Cardiac Surgery Site is a pioneer of minimally invasive cardiac surgery in India. They have a network of experienced and skilled cardiac surgeons, expert cardiologists, and well-equipped hospitals in India offering world-class cardiac surgery facility for both children and adults. All of the hospitals under India Cardiac Surgery Site are equipped with the advanced surgical instrument and premium infrastructure that can aid in accurate diagnosis and comprehensive care of the patient during their surgeries in India. Their patient care service is empathetic and they always focus on the comfort and satisfaction of the patients when they are dealing with India Cardiac Surgery Site. Minimally invasive cardiac surgery cost in India a comparatively much lower than any other western countries with India Cardiac Surgery Site.
313/41-c, Old Rohtak Rd,
Inderlok, New Delhi,
International Helpline Number : +91-9370586696
Check Out These Popular Press Releases
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.