CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, today announced a major revision to their JNetSimÃ¢â€ž¢ JUNOS Simulator, for candidates preparing for various Juniper certifications.
JNetSim JUNOS Simulator enables users to have a hand-on experience of real world lab environment by creating a virtual network of Juniper Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough preparation for JNCIA exam, and a hands-on learning experience using Juniper(R) routers and switches.
The advantages of using JNetSim Juniper JUNOS Simulator (http://routersimulator.certexams.com/juniper-sim/index.html) include the following:
- Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Router and switch simulator.
- Simulate Junier® J-Series and M-Series (M7i, M10i) routers
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 100+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Detailed help files.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in JNetSim JUNOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new features incorporated in the recent revision include the following:
- Network designer that enables candidates to design their own networks using J-series, and M-series routers,
- Several bug fixes
- Lab manual has been thoroughly revised and new labs have been included,
- Real time licensing using program interface for individual as well as bulk purchases, etc.
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training (http://www.anandsoft.com) is a leader in network simulation software for candidates preparing for IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, and JNCIA. Other products available include exam simulators for A+, Network+, CCNA, CCENT, and SCJP.
# # #
© 2010 Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners and duly recognized.
Visit the publisher’s website: http://www.certexams.com/
Check Out These Popular Press Releases
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.