Date:- September 4,2019 Location:- Robotic Cardiac surgery is one of the most progressive surgical methods to treat different types of heart disease .This robot-assisted surgical procedure involves a computer console that controls the robotic arm mounted surgical equipment.This state-of-the-art technology not only allows the surgeons to perform the most delicate heart procedures accurately but also keeps the level of precision and meticulousness very high.
Depending on the heart condition of the patient and specific requirement, different types of robotic cardiac surgery in India can be performed, such as:
- Robotic Cardiac Bypass surgery or minimally invasive direct Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (MIDCABG) surgery: This robotic surgery can be done without opening the chest wall and also this doesn’t need a heart-lung machine. This is one of the least invasive approaches for Cardiac Bypass Surgery. Here the robotic arm carries the surgical instruments, guided by motion sensors so that the movements can be controlled by the Cardiac surgeons.
- Robotic Cardiac Valve surgery: In the case of valve regurgitation, robotic mitral and tricuspid valve repair can be done.
- Robotic Atrial Septal Defect and Patent Foramen Ovale repair: This kind of robotic surgery for ASD and PFO repair is performed by harvesting a small area of pericardial tissue and then it is sutured over the affected area.
- Robotic procedure for Cardiac implants: Robotic defibrillator implant or biventricular pacemaker implant can be done by the robotic arms through small cuts made on the chest wall.
- Robotic Atrial Fibrillation surgery: Here the controlled robotic arm opens the pericardium and inserts the catheter for ablation and improvement of the abnormal rhythm.
- Robotic Cardiac Tumour surgeries: The common left atrial tumor can be removed with the help of this robotic surgery.
About India Cardiac Surgery Site:- India Cardiac Surgery Site is a pioneer name in the field of heart-related treatment and surgery for patients around the world. They have a network of skilled and experienced cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, health experts, and top hospital facilities of India. Their team of cardiac surgeons and cardiologists are on top of the research in cardiology and surgeries. All of their hospitals are equipped with the cutting-edge examination and surgical apparatus that can help in accurate diagnosis and comprehensive care of the patient during their surgeries in India. They are focused on providing top-notch treatment facilities to their patients with maximum comfort and satisfaction. With India Cardiac Surgery Site, the cost of robotic heart surgery in India is comparatively lower than other developed countries without compromising the treatment quality.
Get Free Consultation For Robotic Cardiac Surgery In India And Send Your Medical Report At Click Here
India Cardiac Surgery Hospital
313/41-c, Old Rohtak Rd,
Inderlok, New Delhi,
International Helpline Number : +91-9370586696
Check Out These Popular Press Releases
Sorry. No data so far.
Sorry. No data so far.